If so, what will you and your team be doing today?
What are you going to do this week to make sure you’re in better shape before next weekend hits?
Need some inspiration? Here’s a list of things you can try:
- Take the time to do a full Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and ensure that this results in change requests or bugs to go on your backlog.
- Take a fresh look at your backlog and understand if priorities need to change
- Shake up the schedules – see if you can free up time for your teams (remove standing meetings) and use that time to align them around stability issues.
- Provide focus time and space.
- Plan something fun to do or plan for a reward or thank you. Ensure that your teams are appreciated for going above and beyond.
- Above all, don’t treat this week just like a normal week.
Let me know your tips for making sure that outages don’t lead to burnout and bad feelings. Have a great week!