A successful software business needs to get a quality product in front of paying customers.
Building software at scale is a complex problem. The investment you’ve made in people and software cannot be just measured in terms of lines of code or features delivered. It’s determined by how well you support your customers and how you help them on their journey.
Hi, I’m Richard Bown. I help improve software engineering practice aligned around customer satisfaction.
I provide services which help you get the best out of modern software delivery techniques.
My flagship course is Beating the Monolith: Modern Software Delivery for Leaders
Latest from the blog
- Build Now vs Build Later: Upfront Design vs Implementation Costs
- Emergent Architecture and Beating the Monolith
- What is Infrastructure as Code?
- Why SAFe feels like a good fit for Manufacturing Business
- Software Engineering – the social side of programming
- Developer Productivity is Not a Helpful Label