Can you reorganise your teams better to improve your systems architecture? This is what we will explore with my organisational topologies and strategy mapping workshop. The structure of this takes the following form:
- Understand and map your current organisational structure
- Understand your product intention – what do you do now and where is going?
- How does your current structure block or limit your direction? What works? What doesn’t?
- Investigate options for change
- Orient around a plan for change and execute this
- Review and refine
Using Team Topologies as well as the work of Mel Conway and the basis of Systems Thinking, let’s explore how team and architecture are intimately related.
If you’re interested in finding out more, then please feel free to get in touch and book a consultation.