Do you have a working software product but perhaps you’ve forgotten what the original intention was behind it? Or you’ve lost some key personnel and you don’t know how to support it anymore? Perhaps you want to extend your application but you’re not sure which way to go?
Understanding how you got where you are now is crucial to enable you to build confidently on top of your existing product.
Wouldn’t it be great if you can regain control of your application and take it forward? Perhaps you need to provide audit proof for compliance purposes or need to extend the lifecycle of an existing application?
My Reverse Engineering service may be just what you need. I provide a service that will enable you to gain more control over the future of your product while more fully understanding its past.
Depending on the size of the application or product you want reverse engineering, you’ll get the “keys to the kingdom” back in terms of:
- Full examination and reporting of source code and technologies used in the solution.
- Gap analysis to identify any holes or missing pieces in source control or where versions are not current according to what’s running in production.
- Architecture overview for the application
- Recommendations for improving source control and supportability of the applications
- Recommendations for the future-proofing of the technology
Additional services include:
- Analysis of build pipelines and packaging procedure
- Release management and deployment processes
Who am I?
As a consultant, I’ve reverse-engineered the architecture of some of the world’s most complex, high frequency software systems. I’ve written tools (both bespoke and as products) tools that provide insights into, not just the code, but also the infrastructure and surrounding ephemera of software systems, databases, messaging protocols. I have over 25 years of professional experience in application and infrastructure development. From desktop to server, to mobile to IoT development across Linux, Windows and Mac. I’ve spent many years working Agile/DevOps environments and I’m a fan of automation.
Book a Call
If you’re interested in learning more than feel free to reach below and contact me and we can discuss your specific needs.
Reverse engineering service prices start at 7500EUR excl. BTW.