Team Topologies leans heavily on the work of Mel Conway and the basis of Systems Thinking. The team is the architecture and vice versa.
How can you reorganise better to improve your systems architecture? This is what we will explore with my organisational topologies and strategy mapping workshops. The structure of this takes the following form:
- Understand and map your current organisational structure
- Understand your product intention – what do you do now and where is going?
- How does your current structure block or limit your direction? What works?
- Investigate options for change
- Orient around a plan for change and execute this
- Review and refine
If you’re interested in finding out more then please feel free to get in touch and book a consultation.