“Know Your Systems” is a free email course that will help you discover the systems that are holding your company back, identify those that are missing and then work out what to do about it.
Get clarity on the systems you have, the systems you need and what you should do next.
Who is this course for?
For business leaders who:
- Are unsure how to move forward with IT purchasing decisions
- Want to be able to negotiate more effectively with suppliers and vendors
- Are paying too much to too many third parties
- Have spiralling operating costs
- Are looking to bring more knowledge and expertise in-house
- Are ready to take control of their systems
Why do this course?
- You know you probably have too many systems but don’t know which are the most important
- You use a management consultancy but are now looking to bring the knowledge and expertise in-house
- You’re paying too much to vendors and third parties for owning and managing your applications
- You are looking for new opportunities for technical integration with partners but don’t know where to start
Q: Why should I take this course?
A: You want clarity, you want control and you want opportunity and you feel your systems are holding you back
Q: What will I get from it?
A: A better idea of the systems you have now and a plan for change or a plan for the future.
Q: How much commitment will it take from me?
A: It’s a free six-day email sequence which will provide information and challenges to help you understand and map your own systems. It’s up to you how much time you spend on it but it’ll take no more of fifteen minutes of reading and thinking every day.
Q: What makes you qualified to run this course?
A: With over 25 years experience of building, buying and integrating software systems, I’m a techie who speaks your language and can teach you how to speak the language of your vendors and suppliers.