I’ve already talked about The Level Playing Field.
After I wrote that piece, I thought about the consequences of the statement and wrote this:
- Sales Drive Business
- Marketing Drives Sales
- Marketing Has Changed
- Finding Your Customer is Essential
- Differentiation Is The Core Of Your Message
- Your Story Must Make Sense
Align those concepts in your head and then reverse the list to determine what you need to do. You must first decide on your story:
- Make Your Story Right
- Show Your Personality In Your Message
- Show Your Customer Why You Are Essential
- Change Your Marketing Approach
- Measure Your Results
- Bottom Line Drives Your Decisions
So your first step is asking yourself, what is your story?