Yesterday I talked about The Level Playing Field.
After I wrote that piece I thought about the consequences of the statement and wrote this:
- Sales Drive Business
- Marketing Drives Sales
- Marketing Has Changed
- Finding Your Customer is Essential
- Differentiation Is The Core Of Your Message
- Your Story Must Make Sense
Align those concepts in your head and then reverse the list to work out what you need to do. You must first decide on your story:
- Make Your Story Right
- Show Your Personality In Your Message
- Show Your Customer Why You Are Essential
- Change Your Marketing Approach
- Measure Your Results
- Bottom Line Drives Your Decisions
So your first step is asking yourself, what is your story?
Want more of the same? Don’t forget to sign up for my daily newsletter.