Have you ever wanted to push through a change or start working on a new product but your Development team is busy with bugs and Operations are stretched too thin?
Have you ever wondered why things are moving so slowly when you have customers beating down the door demanding improvements and new features?
You may not realise that you already have a legacy product problem.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could not only recognise this faster but turn legacy into your advantage?
Welcome to my Bootcamp!
I’ve got a free email course all about understanding and exploiting legacy software products. You’ll learn to recognise legacy software faster and how to exploit it.
- Lesson 1: When do I get into a legacy situation?
- Lesson 2: What are my options for managing legacy?
- Lesson 3: Does having a legacy impact my ability to innovate?
- Lesson 4: How legacy-driven innovation can be cheaper and faster.
- Lesson 5: How I can sell this to my dev and ops team.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed to help CTOs who are struggling to find enough bandwidth in the development and operations teams for new product work or features. It also applies to anyone who needs to balance existing product requirements with new user needs, having only limited resources.
Join the waitlist for this email course and be the first in line when it’s released!
Many thanks for your interest.