Are you drowning in pipelines, tools and approaches? Do you want to make your build, config and delivery process smoother and more effective but struggle to find a good fit with your teams and organization? Is software quality a problem? Are release cycles slow?
Perhaps my DevOps Detox is for you.
I provide an analysis of your current DevOps including teams setup and advise on the areas that are holding you back.
This includes advice on:
- Tooling landscape and setup (Azure DevOps, Github (actions), Gitlab, Artifactory, Sonarqube, XRay etc)
- Pipeline types, speeds and deliverables
- Naming conventions
- Build responsibility and standards
- Coding standards
- Test automation planning and execution including management of flaky tests.
- Team setup and responsibility
Get advice on the areas which are causing you the most pain, without having to resort to polling for everyone’s opinion 🙂